Monday, March 28, 2011

L'Oreal One Sweep Eye Shadow





I love eye shadow.  Actually, that's a bit of an understatement.  From the time I was old enough to handle a makeup brush I have always worn it.  I remember back in the 80's where there was nothing cooler than wearing tons of blue eye shadow trailing into purple with bold blue mascara.  Now (thankfully) the world has regained some sense of order and classic styles are back in fashion.

L'Oreal has come up with a plan to make even the busiest of moms able to have that great classic eye look and even taken the guess work out of it for us.  Now I can spend all of 30 seconds on my eye shadow and look like I spent some quality time ignoring the kids while making my eyes look great.  Literally all you have to do is sweep the brush across the shadow and apply to one eye.  Flip the brush around sweep it the other direction across the powder and sweep it across the other eye.  30 seconds and my eyes have that depth with no need for blending.  How much easier can it get?

As always, I want to thank L'Oreal and BzzAgents for giving me the opportunity to have a test run with this eye shadow.  Everyone can look forward to my review of the Double Extended Eye Illuminator Mascara as soon as I have time to write about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment