Thursday, October 21, 2010

Book Review

There are so many things one could say about this book...it is engaging, edgy, romantic, sweet, a complete change from the expected formula. I will simply say that this is not something I would have picked up and read on my own and I am now a convert. The story grabs hold of the reader in the first paragraph and won't let go until the final sentence. The actual concept is one that hasn't been done often and (to the best of my knowledge) hasn't been done well until now. However, this book is not for the squeamish as it is full of what is considered to be non-mainstream scenes that are sexual in nature. However, if non-traditional lifestyles and sex aren't something that completely turns you off of a story you should most certainly give this one a try; you won't be disappointed. *Thanks to Jon Say for the opportunity to preview this story*

No comments:

Post a Comment